Job Title: Vehicle Technician
Location: Hadlow, Kent
Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 + bonus
Our client is an established motor vehicle garage located close to Hadlow in Kent. They now have an immediate requirement for a Vehicle Technician to join their team.
The successful Vehicle Technician will join a busy team of technicians servicing and repairing our client’s loyal customers. In return you will earn an annual salary of £24,000 to £30,000 dependent on your experience plus an annual bonus and the opportunity to earn overtime.
This position represents an ideal opportunity to join a business that is willing to invest in their technicians to both improve your technical ability but also lead to career progression. Although not essential candidates with a previous military background (Royal Navy, British Army or Royal Air Force) could be of particular interest especially those who have served in the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (REME).
Suitable candidates are encouraged to apply immediately.
- A demonstrable working background as a vehicle technician or mechanic.
- Ideally hold a recognised qualification in the above.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be willing to work as part of a team.
- Committed to career progression.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- £24,000 to £30,000 annual salary.
- Annual bonus
- Opportunity for overtime.
- One hour lunch plus morning and afternoon breaks.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Career progression.