Global utilities company is looking for a Senior Customer Data & Analytics Manager to join their team in their Nottingham office.Responsibilities include
- Development and promotion of the strategic vision for customer data analytics.
- Responsibility for the data supply for all customer and prospect communication across direct mail, email, statements, digital, telemarketing and F2F.
- Operational management of all aspects of the function, including campaign execution, campaign measurement, modelling and data management.
- Development and management of CRM and analytical infrastructure capabilities with particular reference to analysis, delivery and integration dimensions, including scoping 3-5 year system and vendor roadmap, capex business case development, etc.
- To comply with all relevant legislation during utilisation of data assets in the application of propensity and optimisation techniques.
- Define and implement the strategic roadmap for customer data and analytics, including data, infrastructure, and analytical capability.
- Identify size and prioritise business opportunities which can be unlocked through application of customer data, in marketing and in other functions; develop and drive the adoption of business cases to build additional capability to capture opportunities.
- To lead the definition, creation, implementation, measuring and maintenance of statistical and mathematical models to support Sales and Marketing and requirements across the Consumer and B2B businesses.
- Define, specify, test, sign off and implement appropriate analytics and CRM infrastructure developments and enhancements as required, ensuring strategic fit and appropriate standards of operability, auditability and efficiency are maintained.
- To drive marketing decisions which are fully optimised and ROI focussed, working with other functions as necessary to improve marketing decision making and drive better ROI
- Ensure that the commercial value identified by correct application of models and scorecards is effectively delivered to the bottom line through optimisation of data assets.
- Develop a team of analysts ensuring high performance levels, appropriate behaviours and personal development of all team members.
- Graduate level individual with degree in mathematics, statistics or with relevant technical components.
- Significant relevant and broad business experience with exposure to advanced analytic techniques, CRM infrastructure operation or campaign management and execution.
- Strong management and leadership skills with particular reference to specialist/technical teams.
- In depth exposure to IT development and operational methodologies, with the ability to talk to technical colleagues about detailed technical issues
- Strong communications skills with particular reference to being able to explain complex technical issues to lay audiences and driving performance outside own team
- Commercial nous and able to identify business applications for data & analytics and to talk the language' of senior decision makers
- Financial services, utilities or telecoms experience
- A relevant postgraduate qualification is also desirable.