Sales Coordinator - Manchester
- Job Reference: J3038
- Date Posted: 30 May 2017
- Recruiter: Demob Job Ltd
- Website: https://www.demobjob.co.uk/
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: £Competitive + Benefits
- Sector: Administration, Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client is a leading manufacturer of electrical equipment. They are now recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to join their team at their site in Manchester. The successful candidate will provide administrative assistance and support to the sales team, production team and customers, ensuring that all sales orders are processed and dispatched accurately and to timescale.
This presents itself as an ideal opportunity to join an established company and, although not essential, could be well suited for a person who has previously served in the Armed Forces i.e. Army, Royal Navy or Royal Air Force (RAF) with strong organisation and communication skills, with experience of order processing and dispatch.
- Provide Office Support for the Sales, Production and other internal departments.
- General office administration duties including the processing of daily paperwork, taking incoming calls and liaising with customers regarding orders.
- First point of customer contact to receive enquires and forward them onto the relevant departments
- Provide sales support including the preparation and logging of quotations, maintaining the customer database and order processing.
- Ensure goods are shipped efficiently to customer requirements, and that all documentation is accurate.
- Administer the distribution of all goods to various geographical locations efficiently, ensuring best means of transport to meet customer requirements.
- Produce accurate shipping documentation for the shipment of goods.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with company Health & Safety regulations.
- Take a positive and proactive approach to the promotion of all aspects of the company.
- The successful candidate must have a strong administration / sales support background within a similar busy environment.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Proven background within a telephone customer service based role.
- Analytical and sound decision making skills.
- Strong attention to detail with strong organisational skills.
- Good commercial acumen.
- Team player.
- IT Literate: MS Office.
- Experience of CRM systems would be advantageous.
- European language skills.
- £Competitive Salary.
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm, Friday 8.30am – 1.30pm.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employer contributory pension.
- Opportunity to join a very reputable company.