My client is a leading provider of security solutions. Due to continued expansion they have an immediate requirement for 2 x Parking Enforcement Officers to join their team in North & South London. The successful candidates will be responsible for monitoring parking control on private residential car parks across London. Candidates must be flexible in their approach to working hours as well as travel. This is covering a 24 hour operation including weekends and bank holidays, operating throughout London.
This presents itself as an exciting opportunity to join an established company and, although not essential, could be well suited for a person who has previously served in the Armed Forces i.e. Royal Navy, Army or Royal Air Force/RAF.
- Plan and organise work schedule and routes for the working week.
- Travel to sites throughout London ensuring that vehicles on residential sites are authorised to park in the designated areas.
- Issue charge notices for vehicles not authorised to park.
- Maintenance of signs on sites.
- Respond to ad hoc calls and visits.
- Liaise with Head Office at all times.
- Ensure company vehicle is maintained and kept tidy at all times.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with company Health & Safety regulations.
- Take a positive and proactive approach to the promotion of all aspects of the company.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface at all levels.
- Ability to deal with conflict and difficult customers remaining calm at all times.
- Good interpersonal skills, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to remain calm, confident and respond logically in difficult situations.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to work using own initiative and without supervision.
- IT literate.
- High level of self-motivation and able to work unsociable hours early mornings and nights (24 hours operation).
- Full driving licence and space to park company vehicle outside of home address when not in use.
- Experience in parking enforcement - desirable
- Salary £17,500 per annum.
- Rotating shifts – 4 days on 2 days off and 5 days on 2 days off including weekends and bank holidays.
- Shifts are Early; 6am – 4pm, Middle; 11am – 9pm and Late; 2pm – 12am and Night; 6pm – 3am.
- Company vehicle (work use only).
- 20 days plus bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme.