Internal Sales Executive
- Job Reference: J3052
- Date Posted: 8 June 2017
- Recruiter: Demob Job Ltd
- Website: https://www.demobjob.co.uk/
- Location: Hawkhurst, Kent
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client is a leading supplier and distributor of electrical equipment. They are now recruiting for an Internal Sales Executive to join their team at their site in Hawkhurst, Kent. The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with incoming calls from existing customers regarding orders / account management whilst also remaining pro-active and picking up the phone to old / prospect clients.
This presents itself as an ideal opportunity to join an established company and, although not essential, could be well suited for a person who has previously served in the Armed Forces i.e. Army, Royal Navy or Royal Air Force (RAF) and has come from a storeperson, administration, customer service or similar background.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with both new and existing customers selling the product range and any added bespoke extras that they may require.
- You will work from existing accounts as well as ‘warm leads’ and will be expected to promote monthly offers.
- Organising quotations.
- Processing sales and purchase orders.
- Developing customers and their requirements.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Corresponding with clients over email and telephone.
- Keeping client records up to date at all times.
- Using own initiative to create opportunities to sell the companies’ products / services.
- Any other associated tasks as required.
- The successful candidate must have a strong customer service / sales orientated background and have a very pro- active attitude.
- Experience of using CRM (Customer Relationship Management systems), spreadsheets etc.
- Good technical understanding.
- Ideally have some sort of electrical background / knowledge.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Logical thinker and innovative in approach.
- £Competitive Salary.
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Government pension scheme.
- Free lunches, Free parking.
- Opportunity to join a very reputable company.