- Job Reference: J3004
- Date Posted: 28 April 2017
- Recruiter: Demob Job Ltd
- Website: https://www.demobjob.co.uk/
- Location: Telford, Shropshire
- Salary: £16,000 to £18,000
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
My client is a leading provider of Facilities Management services to the Ministry of Defence (MoD). They are now recruiting for a Commercial Administrator at their military site at Donnington, Shropshire.
This presents itself as an ideal opportunity to join an established company and, although not essential, could be well suited for a person who has previously served in the Armed Forces i.e. British Army, Royal Navy or Royal Air Force (RAF) or worked within the Ministry of Defence (MoD). Candidates who have previously held an administrator role in a construction or facilities management company would also be of particular interest.
This is a permanent position working 38 hours per week with a salary of £16,000 - £18,000. Suitable applicants meeting the requirements below are encouraged to apply immediately.
- Provide administrative duties including: answering queries efficiently and effectively, maintaining filing systems & periodic archiving, maintaining a central commercial database filing system, logging and filing all documents into the Business Wide central hard and soft copy filing system.
- Preparation and maintenance of reports as required by Commercial Team.
- Preparing and despatching managers correspondence both in hard and soft copy.
- Assist in maintaining systems for the timely reporting of Performance Indicators and financial indicators.
- Input and update commercial completions of jobs on WorkManager system.
- Assist in the preparation and production of reports as directed by Commercial Team.
- Monitor sub-contractors performance against commercial requirements and orders in conjunction with the Area teams.
- Promote a culture of customer service and the meeting of company objectives and values.
- Provide administrative support as required by line manager.
- Comply with all Health and Safety and Sustainability policies and procedures.
- Educated to NVQ Level 2 standard or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of administrative practices utilising MS Office.
- Strong communicator with the ability to build long term relationships.
- Demonstrable experience of general office work.
- Experienced in data processing, typing and general administrative duties.
- General office experience in a commercial environment.
- Experience of operating in a military environment.
- Administrative working knowledge within Facilities Management of Construction environment.
- £16,000 - £18,000 annual salary.
- Monday to Friday 38 hours.
- Company pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Opportunity to join a large and well established business.