Our client is an expert in the provision of CNC serving and maintenance across the UK. They now have an immediate requirement for a CNC Service Engineer to join their company. This is a home based role where the successful candidate will ideally live in the Northamptonshire/Midlands area.
You will be tasked on a daily basis to visit our client’s customer sites to maintain, fix and service CNC machinery. Please note that this role will require overnight stays so you must be flexible with your time. Our client also provides training opportunities in Germany and Italy.
In return you will join a growing company who pride themselves on a relaxed but focused family environment. Salary is Circa £35,000 plus the opportunity for overtime; the opportunity to earn an increased salary is extremely realistic. Benefits include company uniform, car allowance and a total of 33 days holiday. Please note that you will be paid from the moment you leave your home address; door-to-door.
Candidates with a demonstrable CNC engineering or maintenance background are encouraged to make an immediate application.
- Service and maintain a range of CNC machines (milling & turning).
- Travel to customer sites.
- Attend breakdowns.
- Diagnose and fault find spindle related issues.
- Demonstrable background in the maintenance and servicing of CNC machinery.
- Familiar with Heidenhain, Fanus and Siemens controls.
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Capable of setting and modifying machine control panels
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Full driving licence.
- Circa £35,000 plus opportunity for overtime; significantly increase your earning potential.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Ongoing training; Germany and Italy.
- Uniform and specialist tools.
- Pension scheme.